Friday, January 6, 2012

Apologies and updates!

I apologize for taking a whole year off - life went a bit crazy, then I was on an island for four months working at a theatre, followed by not having consistent internet for the rest of the year - very hard to do any blogging that way! I'll update with the rest of the bridesmaid dresses another time (I seem to have misplaced the memory card, oopsies), but I will pick up after that with my other big creations for last year as well as new project for this year. For some post-holiday enjoyment, a few of the goodies I made as Christmas presents this past fall...

Zelda Zebra doll, for my Aunt Polly

Retro-inspired quilted placemats

Quilted placemats with a more traditional color palette

Quilted table runner, pattern from 2001 Quick & Easy Quilting

Neutral scrap scarf, knitted with 5 different yarns

Basic color-blocked scarf, Allure yarn in Ruby and Amethyst

Close-up detail of a lacey scarf made using Homespun

No comments:

Post a Comment